dimanche 30 août 2015

Interior Lights Fuse - Clio 1.2 02

Hi All

I have searched the forum and there are a number of posts about interior lights but nothing which specifically deals with my issue. Also, I didn't want to resurrect old forum posts from a year ago.

I have a Clio Expression 1.2 16V 52 Plate and the interior lights are not working. I have replaced the bulbs in the compartment at the front in the hope that this was the problem. However this hasn't worked.

I have looked on the fuse box cover for the symbol that represents the interior lights, as indicated in the owners manual, however I cannot find the symbol. Does this mean they are covered by another fuse that controls other functions of the car? Apologies for the simplicity of this as I'm not car savvy, this is my 1st car and I only passed my driving test 16 months ago.

If anyone could provide me with any help I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks


Interior Lights Fuse - Clio 1.2 02

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire